Precision Turned Parts Manufacturer in China
Precision CNC Turned Parts Made Exactly to Your Specifications
Top-notch CNC Turning and Precision Turned Parts Manufacturer
Let us bring your product idea to life with our top-tier CNC turning services. We offer cost-effective CNC turning services without compromising turned parts’ quality, accuracy, and precision.
Our facility features a variety of CNC turning machines of different sizes and capabilities to meet pretty much any manufacturing requirements. In addition, we have a team of highly qualified engineers and machinists who work with our quality control experts, ensuring that our products are always done right and satisfy the required standards and regulations.
Our CNC turning services complement our other manufacturing capabilities, including injection molding, CNC milling, and 3D printing, providing our customers with a comprehensive manufacturing solution.
What is CNC Turning?
CNC turning is a manufacturing process that relies on a computer program to remove portions of material from a workpiece and create desired parts. The process starts with you creating a 3D CAD model of your desired part before converting it into G-code (computer program) using computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) software. The G-code then automates the operation of the cutting tool and workpiece to create your desired shape.
CNC turning is quite similar to the CNC milling process. However, unlike CNC millingㅡwhich keeps the workpiece fixed as the cutting tool rotates against itㅡthe cutting tool in a CNC turning machine is held in place as the workpiece rotates against it.
Look at it this way. CNC turning is a process that manufactures parts by “turning a material” against a fixed cutting tool to form the desired shape
Why CNC Turning?
CNC turning is ideal for creating cylindrical shapes or parts that are symmetrical near their axis, for example, a chess pawn, bolts, rivets, ball bearings, and washers. CNC turning also solves some of the manufacturing challenges associated with CNC milling. For example, it allows you to create undercuts or relief grooves easily, whereas CNC milling machines require specialty cutting tools to achieve this.
CNC turning machines also allow cutting operations to occur along 3-, 4-, or 5-axis, allowing you to perform taper turning, knurling, threading, and parting, among other operations. This subtractive manufacturing process is particularly suited for rapid prototyping and low volume production.
Nevertheless, CNC turning can be used in tandem with CNC milling to create high-quality parts accurately while meeting tight tolerances.
Advantages of Gensun’s CNC Turning Services
- We use state-of-the-art multi-axis CNC turning machines capable of manufacturing parts dimensions of up to 400mm (in diameter) while meeting tight tolerance requirements of up to ±0.001mm.
- Our highly qualified engineers and machinists work with our dedicated quality control team to ensure that products are done right the first time and satisfy customers’ requirements and standards.
- Our engineers and machinists utilize best-in-class software, including SolidWorks, MasterCAM, AutoCAD, and Espirit CAM, to create 3D CAD models that satisfy the design for manufacturing (DFM) criteriaㅡwhich mean we design parts for ease of manufacturing.
- We are the best at providing high-quality CNC turning services while offering competitive prices, allowing you to complete your product development project cost-effectively.
- We are experts in rapid prototyping, and our low-volume CNC turning services can act as a bridge between the prototyping and final stages of your product development process.
- We adhere strictly to the requirements of several industrial, quality, and environmental systems standards, and our facility is ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and ISO 13485:2016 certified.
- Our CNC turning services complement our other manufacturing capabilities (like injection molding and CNC milling), providing you with an all-encompassing manufacturing solution you can only get at Gensun.
- We are located in southern China’s Greater Bay Area and not too far from shipping ports, allowing us to provide you with rapid manufacturing services.
CNC Precision Turned Parts Material Options
- Aluminum: 2021, 5052, 6061, 6063, 7075, etc.
- Steel: 303, 304, 316, stainless steel, tool steel, carbon steel, etc.
- Special alloys: Kovar, Invar, Inconel, Titanium, Mocu, etc.
CNC Turning Capabilities Overview
• Machine Brands: Star, Mazak, Miyano, Takisawa (11 Machine Sets in Total)
• Part dimensions up to 400mm in diameter, 600mm in length
• Precision down to ±0.001mm
• Japanese and domestic CNC turning centers
• ISO 9001:2015 certified Quality Management System and ISO 14001:2015 certified Environmental Management System
Request a Quote for Turned Parts
Do you need a quote for your high-precision part? Contact us now by phone, email, or through our contact form.