CNC Milling Service in China
High-Quality Precision Milled Parts from a Trusted China Manufacturer
High-Quality Precision CNC Milled Parts
Like CNC turning, CNC milling is a form of subtractive manufacturing in which raw material is processed through the use of computer-controlled, automated machinery.
Using advanced CNC milling machines, we produce high-quality parts for a wide range of applications in the aerospace & defense, automotive, electronics, and other demanding industries.
Our technicians are highly-skilled operators and our organizational focus on quality and customer satisfaction at every level enables us to produce the precision parts you require for your project.
Go From Sample to Batch Production
If you have a prototype concept that you need to quickly fabricate, we offer rapid prototyping services using our CNC milling centers or other machines.
While rapid prototyping is typically associated with additive manufacturing (3D printing), in some instances machining can be the ideal fit.
Once you’ve moved past the prototyping stage and into production, CNC milling is a process that allows you to manufacture complex shapes repeatably and with high accuracy.
Our low-volume manufacturing services can act as a bridge between the prototyping stage and high-volume production by producing from 1 to 100,000+ parts.
CNC Milling Capabilities Overview
• Materials: Aluminium ( 2024, 5052, 6061, 6063, 7075, etc. ), Steel ( 303, 304, 316, Carbon Steel, Tool Steel etc. ), Brass, Copper, Plastics ( POM, PC, PTFE, PET, PEEK, PEI, PA6, etc.), Special alloy ( Kovar, Invar, Titanium, Inconel, Mocu, etc. )
• Machine Brands: Brother, Fanuc, and others (21 Machine Sets in Total)
• Part Dimensions Up to 1000*600mm
• Software: Solidworks, MasterCAM, AutoCAD, Esprit Software
• 3- and 4-Axis CNC Milling On-Site, 5-Axis Also Available
• Multi-Axis Aircraft Machining, Precision Medical Components, and Complex Shapes for Every Industry
• ISO 9001:2015 certified Quality Management System and ISO 14001:2015 certified Environmental Management System.
Request a Quote for Milled Parts
Do you need a quote for your high-precision part? Contact us now by phone, email, or through our contact form.