CNC Milling Service in China
High-Quality Precision Milled Parts from a Trusted China Manufacturer
CNC Milling Services
Let us bring your product design or idea to life with our top-tier CNC milling services. We offer CNC milling services for pretty much any design and for a broad range of metals and plastics.
Using our state-of-the-art multi-axis milling machines, our team of highly qualified engineers and machinists get your products done right the first time. We also have a dedicated quality control team that tests and ensures that all CNC machined parts meet our customers’ requirements and the required standards and regulations.
Our CNC milling services complement our many other manufacturing and finishing capabilities, providing you with an all-encompassing and satisfactory solution for your product development project.
What is CNC Milling?
CNC milling is a form of manufacturing that involves removing material from a workpiece to create a finished shape. The CNC milling process starts with you creating a 3D CAD model of your desired part geometry before converting it to a computer program (G-code) using CAM software. This computer program then automates the operation of the cutting tool to create your desired parts.
CNC milling is similar to CNC turning: both processes rely on computer instructions to create parts. However, they differ in their modes of operation. The workpiece is held in place in CNC milling as the cutting tool rotates around it. In contrast, CNC turning involves holding the cutting tool in place while the workpiece rotates around it.
Nevertheless, CNC milling and turning processes have several advantages and are ideal for different manufacturing needs.
Why CNC Milling?
CNC milling is ideal for making angled shapes, channels, slots, holes, curves, chamfers, among other complex geometries and features. It also offers a short lead time as parts can be created within minutes, whereas conventional machining processes (like injection molding) might take days (sometimes weeks) to complete.
CNC milling machines are also compatible with a broad range of materials, including metals, plastics, and composites. This is one of the primary advantages of CNC machines over additive manufacturing processes like 3D printing, which can only create plastic and a few metal parts.
You should also opt for CNC milling if you want to create parts with excellent surface finishes, as this subtractive manufacturing process offers a broad range of surface finish options, including painting, chroming, and anodizing.
Advantages of Gensun’s CNC Milling Services
- We use state-of-the-art CNC milling technologies, including 3-, 4-, and 5-axis milling machines, to manufacture high-quality parts accurately, precisely, and on time.
- Our highly experienced engineers and machinists utilize best-in-class software, including SolidWorks, MasterCAM, AutoCAD, and Espirit CAM, to create 3D CAD models that satisfy the design for manufacturing (DFM) criteriaㅡwhich means we design parts for ease of manufacturing.
- Our second-to-none CNC milling services and quality control team satisfies the stringent requirements of a broad range of industries, especially the aerospace and medical industries.
- We keep costs down without compromising the machined parts’ quality, accuracy, and precision.
- We are experts in rapid prototyping, and our low-volume CNC machining services can act as a bridge between the prototyping and final stages of your product development process.
- We have robust quality and environmental systems, and our facility is ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001:2015, and ISO 13485:2016 certified.
- Our CNC milling services are designed to complement our many other manufacturing and finishing capabilities, providing you with an all-encompassing and satisfactory solution for your product development project.
- We are located in southern China’s Greater Bay Area and not too far from shipping ports, allowing us to provide you with rapid manufacturing services.
Gensun’s CNC Milling Material Options
- Aluminum: 2021, 5052, 6061, 6063, 7075, etc.
- Steel: 303, 304, 316, stainless steel, tool steel, carbon steel, etc.
- Special alloys: Kovar, Invar, Inconel, Titanium, Mocu, etc.
CNC Milling Capabilities Overview
• Machine Brands: Brother, Fanuc, and others (21 Machine Sets in Total)
• Part Dimensions Up to 1000*600mm
• Software: Solidworks, MasterCAM, AutoCAD, Esprit Software
• 3- Axis, 4-Axis, 5-Axis CNC Milling
• Multi-Axis Aircraft Machining, Precision Medical Components, and Complex Shapes for Every Industry
• ISO 9001:2015 certified Quality Management System and ISO 14001:2015 certified Environmental Management System.
Request a Quote for Milled Parts
Do you need a quote for your high-precision part? Contact us now by phone, email, or through our contact form.